Your privacy is important to Toks Coker. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Toks Coker collects, and the ways in which Toks Coker uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Toks Coker may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including Name and Email Address
- Information about transactions carried out over this website including Card details, Name, Email Address and Telephone Number
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including Name and Email Address and
- Any other information that you send to Toks Coker
Using personal information
Toks Coker may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Toks Coker discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Toks Coker may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, excercise or defend Toks Coker legal rights.
Securing your data
Toks Coker will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Toks Coker will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, then your information may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers, and will be transferred as part of that deal.
It was last updated on 24th May 2018.
This website contains links to other websites.
Toks Coker is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Toks Coker
- By email to Tokscoker@handsoflight.co.uk or
- By phone on 07973 210107
This document was created using a Contractology template available at Free Net law