The Legions of Light Academy presents
a CPD Course: Alchemical Resurrection of Your True Self
First Alchemical Workshop: Importance of 13/1/13
We did our first Alchemical one-day workshop this year on 13:01:13. We worked with the powerful number of 13, the Mayan energy announcing the end of a cycle and a beginning of a new cycle – not the end of the world. We were in the portal of the New Moon in Capricorn Friday 11 January 2013 (11:01:13) and two days later, we were in the energy of 13: 13:01:13. New Moon in Capricorn is about setting new goals and visions and going the extra mile with practical actions and making sure, you have taken at least one risk before the end of the year.
Second Alchemical Workshop – CPD: 16 & 17 November 2013
This two day Alchemical Workshop (16 & 17 November 2013) is a complete build-up and culmination of the energy we started in January. We will end it with a reflection of our achievements and our projection to the end of the year 2013 working with the energy of 13 and the Chinese year of the Black Water Snake (which started with the New Moon in Aquarius Sunday 10 February 2013; leaving behind the year of the Dragon 2012!).
Our last day Sunday 17 November 2013 will be a Full Moon in Taurus; (at 3:17pm, during the workshops) which is about noting the practical actions and risks you have taken from the heart; throughout the year. How very auspicious. We will complete the energy portal with fullness of potential and celebration. Do not miss this golden opportunity. I have decided to combine these two powerful portals of energetic light; infusing more light shifts; thus amplifying the energies! We will have a vibrationally alchemical healing workshop in a beautiful environment. What will be revealed to you about yourself?
You do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to grow to resurrect your bloom.
CPD: Spiritual Alchemy, Crystal Healing, Healing, Spiritual Coaching, Personal Development, Life Coaching, Spiritual Psychology
Tutor: Toks Coker
Date: 16 Saturday & 17 Sunday November 2013
Venue: Violet Hill Studios. 6 Violet Hill, St Johns Wood, London NW8 ODY
Tube: St Johns Wood & Maida Vale
The course is a PRACTICAL experiential CPD course, registered by the Complimentary Medical Association, introducing you to the concept of Spiritual Alchemy in your life. This is a deep, inner and personal journey: journeying you deep into your psyche, working with powerful alchemical esoteric tools to help you with your relationships, career, finding your direction, purpose and your soul.
2. CONTENT: What will I cover during this course?
- You will look at the Magical Dimensions Within You; by Clearly Re-Defining and Identifying your True Goals, Vision and Mission for the end of 2013 and into 2014.
- You will find a new reflection that is clear and precise, carrying you smoothly through 2013 into 2014.
- You will identify ways of achieving your Goals based on your Truth and not someone else’s limiting truth of you.
- You will anchor in Spiritual Power to manifest your Goals, Vision and Mission.
- You will create a 2014 Dream/Vision Board for yourself based on an energetic transmission.
- You will Co-Create your Future in a Healing Space by Empowering your Resonance and Essence; so that You can Tap Into your Future Where ever You Are in the World.
- You will look at All your Options and Opportunities: You will look at the YOU that You Are Now and that you are Becoming. Then you can answer the question: Who Am I? I am ……
- You will learn transferable skills that support you to work in a professional manner broaden your professional abilities and move you towards achieving your full potential.
- You will sense, feel and know yourself as Self-Actualised.
- You will Energetically and Practically Clear stuck limiting beliefs, fears, emotions and patterns that are holding you back or you are ‘entertaining’ out of habit.
- You will Explore Preserving Relationships that Honour you in 2013 and 2014: work, career, family, mother, father, daughter, son, sister, brother, in-laws, stepchildren, stepparents, lover, partner, wife, husband, colleague, etc.
- You will look to Understanding an Emotional Pattern from the past and Seek to Transform that Poison to Medicine. You will look at your Spiritual Psychology of Your Emotional Patterns: Transforming the dilemma in your Life Right Now.
- You will Burn a Bridge that no longer serves you; so you do not go back to that pattern of blame, confusion, irritation, annoyance, bitterness or victim.
- You will do a Simple Practical Exercise to Clear Time Lines and Create Power Lines to Journey through Past, Present and Future.
- You will Call in the Energy of the 4 elements to practical action (Earth, Air, Fire & Water), Mother Earth, Gaia, Father Sky, YOU will call in a Practical Action to take in 4 areas of your life to Manifest your Dreams and Hopes.
- You will privately write Your Full Moon wishes for the remaining of 2013 and for 2014: experiencing Soul Making at Work in your Life.
- You will Plant an Alchemical Seed in your Energetic Body and In Your Physical Body to Grow to Love Who you are Becoming.
- You will Practice the Law of Attraction with Magnetic Healing.
- You will learn a Psychic Protection exercise to Carry you Forth with the Multi-Dimension of the Full Moon on Sunday.
- You will learn how to Communicate your Truth in Your Alchemical Resurrection Process. You will be able to More Freely Express Yourself in a Simple and more Holistic Way. You will be able to say: I am who I am meant to be.
- You will be empowered in the Importance of Your own Alchemical Resurrection as you Rise Rise Rise
3. OBJECTIVES: What will I learn on this course?
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Explain the term ‘Alchemical Resurrection’
- list 2 areas in your life for alchemical resurrection
- list 2 benefits of your alchemical resurrection
- create and show a clear A3 vision board (demonstrating your goals, wishes, wantings’)
- perform a simple healing exercise for yourself
- Identify a personal crystal for manifestation
- perform a psychic protection exercise on yourself
- perform a ritual of communication for yourself (law of attraction)
4. What will I be doing in class?
You will experience a lot of interaction with other students, which will deepen your own personal understanding and development. There will be lots of insight in the group feedback, 1:1 feedback and peer observation. Your will feel empowered by your own personal insights which will expand your reflection and develop your personal assessment of your progress.
5. What kind of feedback will I get?
You will receive regular feedback from your tutor throughout the course, as and when appropriate. Assessment is continuous throughout the course with tutor observation, with questions and answers, as well as, checking for learning.
6. Are there any entry requirements?
Anyone with an interest in his or her own personal development can do this course.. Students must come with an open mind and a desire to look within their own psyche. There are no academic entry requirements to do this course. This is a great course for qualified healers, therapists, and psychologists (who need to take time out of their busy schedule) for their own personal journey and development. This course can definitely add an additional tool set to help your work with clients.
7. Does the course have features I should be aware of (workload, level of fitness, stamina etc)?
Student must be prepared to have other students practice on them. All techniques and instructions must be carried out in accordance with the tutor’s instructions for health and safety reasons. All conversations shared within the healing space are sacred, private and confidential; and should not be repeated outside the course.
8. What do I need to bring with me to class?
- A positive attitude to learn something new.
- Something white to wear: a simple lovely all white outfit to wear to express your purity and vibrancy. We have a few extra white outfits to wear if you find you do not have a white top or a white skirt. Please let us know if you need to use one of the extra whites we have. Also if you have extra whites to share please bring them with you. Thank you.
- Soft slippers or socks to wear in the workshop. We will be taking off our shoes in the workshop.
- Bring paper and pen to take notes with
- Your own food and drink if you are on a special diet. NO pork, pig or bacon please.
- Pictures of yourself (you may bring a few and make up your mind at the workshop).
- A collection of words and pictures you like (that represent you) from magazines, books, etc.
- Please bring with you cash if you want to buy crystals. We will have crystals to help you with your work, career, relationship, love, money, sexuality, etc.
- Please bring with you your printed ticket to hand in at the event, once you have paid on line. If you decide to pay cash please bring exact amount with you. Thank you.
9. What next, after the course ends?
You will have learnt transferable skills that support you to work in a professional manner broaden your professional abilities and move you towards achieving your full potential. You can practice what you learnt on yourself and others. You will receive a CPD Certificate, which demonstrates your voluntary self-regulation required for listing on Professional Practitioner Registers. Congratulations in your life long process of learning. You have added a tool set to help you with your work with yourself and your work with clients.
10. Does it matter if I miss a class?
You need to make sure you attend all the hours of the class to qualify for your CPD Certificate and demonstrate you have knowledge and ability. Please speak with Toks on 07973210107
11. How do I find out if I can get some support for my learning?
If you have a disability or learning difficulty please let Toks Coker know BEFORE the course starts, so she can prepare and adjust the teaching to suit your needs. Please speak with Toks on 07973210107
12. Can I give my views on the course?
You will be asked to fill in a Course Evaluation at the end of your course.
13. Where will my course take place?
The courses will take place in London.
Address: Violet Hill Studios, 6 Violet Hill, St Johns Wood, London NW8 9EB
Directions to Venue:
Tube: When you exit St. Johns Wood Tube Station (on the Jubilee line), cross the road and start to walk down Grove End Road. Take the second right on to Loudoun road and then the first left on to Langford Place. At the end of Langford Place, you will find yourself on Abbey Road. Take a right as you enter that road and then take an immediate left on to Abbey Gardens. Follow that round as it turns into Violet Hill and you will quickly find the studio.
Bus: 139 and 189 – Request the stop for Abbey Road Studios. When you get off the bus, walk in the direction that the bus is going and take the second left on to Abercorn Place. Then take the first right on to Violet Hill
Refreshments: We will have refreshments of teas, biscuits and chocolates to share throughout the day. Bring something to share if you can. Please bring your own lunch; especially if you are on a special diet. Please do not bring pork or ham. Thank you.
14. How do I enrol?
Enrol in person on line https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/alchemical-resurrection-workshop-tickets-8984188951 or pay directly into bank account – call for details by phone 07973210107.